OpenAI Starter Kit
This starter kit will help you to get started with building AI-powered applications using Laravel, Vue.js, Inertia.js, Tailwind CSS, and OpenAI.
This starter kit includes the following features:
You can ask anything to this chatbot. It will return a well-formatted response that is easy to read. This chatbot is helpful, creative, clever, and very friendly.
2. Chatbot Streamed:
You can ask anything to this chatbot. It will return a quick well-formatted response similar to that of ChatGPT. This chatbot is helpful, creative, clever, and very friendly.
3. AI-Powered Image Generator:
An AI image generator is a tool that uses artificial intelligence to generate original images based on a set of input parameters.
4. Code Explainer:
A code explainer is a tool that uses artificial intelligence to break down and explain a code snippet in a step-by-step manner.
- Download the project and go to its main directory
- set the
DB_environment variables in
.envto your liking
- set the OPENAI_API_KEY in .env. You can follow the below instructions to get the API key
- create a database with the name specified in
npm run dev
- migrate and seed the database with
php artisan migrate:fresh --seed
- run the project with
php artisan serve
- you can now log in with user "firstname.lastname@example.org", and password "secret"
- Go to https://openai.com/api/
- You can either signup or click on login if you have an existing account.
- Click on your profile in the top right corner and then click view API keys.
- Click on create new secret key button and copy the created key
If you need any help from me then please email me.
Thank you, everyone.
You'll get OpenAI Starter Kit project source code.